23.12.09

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I have been so bless this year! It started off pretty rough but by the spring time, God began to do a wonderful work in my life! In May, I began my life with who now is my husband! This is our first Christmas together and I couldn't be more excited about it! Christmas this year is by far gonna be the best yet! I have so so much to be thankful for! My God is such a might God and as I look back to last year, WOW! What a difference. A wonderful difference. It's an absolute joy to have me best friend as my husband, a beautiful new home to have Christmas in and share it with the most amazing man i have ever known! I can't forget my little four-legged kids, Fancy, Shadow, Jenny, and June! I love my furry children! I can't imagine what Christmas will be like when we have "real" kids! But its definitely something I'm looking forward to! I get to see my nephews tomorrow and I know that will be a blast! Along with spending time with the rest of my family. I can't thank God enough for bringing me out of the rough I was in and bring me and my family close again. I love you Lord. Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment