6.1.10

Behold! 2010

Oh Wow! Did I have a great Christmas break. I took an extra week off to get some things done around the house. John took a week off too so it was so nice. It was nice sharing Christmas with Him. We woke up around 6 or 6:30 cause we just couldn't sleep. So we got up and I made a pot of coffee and we sat on the couch and we opened presents. He Got me a couple of sweaters and some really soft socks and goodies, and a fiddle. I have been wanting to learn how to play so he got me one and I've been doing really good with it. If I hadn't taken piano as a kid then I probably wouldn't have the patience to learn it. I can play a few songs but I just have to practice practice practice! My nephews were so much fun on Christmas! They were so funny to watch. I just love both of them so much! Can't wait to have some of my own! New years was nice! We just chilled at the house with a friend of ours and we had a good time ringing in the new year. New year's day we went to our friend's house and shot clay pigeons. I haven't shot a gun in a long time. Those guns were pretty big and had a big kick so my shoulder was hurting for a couple of days. It killed me because I couldn't lift my arm to hold the bow to my fiddle. Needless to say I had to give my poor fiddle a rest. So then the fun was over and we had to go back to work but we get to go to beach in April! Whoot whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment