12.1.10

What a weekend!

Holy cow this weekend was crazy! I didn't get a chance to rest at all and I'm suffering today. Friday we went to a party at our friends house from church and we had a great time! Everyone was wide open. We stayed late over there that night. Then Saturday i had to get up and come to work and that was really busy. I didn't sit down the whole time. Not to mention we didn't have any hot water Saturday morning because the heating element went out and so that had to be replaced. When I got home from work John and his dad were working on that and I was so hungry but had to wait on them to get done. Then after they finished John and I went to get something to eat and to go to Wally World to get some of those thermal curtains because our windows in the house are NOT insulated :o( and those are suppose to keep the cold/warm air out. We have really had to work on our house this weekend. So we get the curtains and i have to iron them while John is putting up the valances which seemed to take forever. It all paid off because now our house is at 65 and feels warmer than before. Our power bill, along with everyone else, was doubled and it has been so cold so the pumps are working hard. I wouldn't be surprised if it went out because yesterday I went to wash all 6 loads of clothes that had been piling up and the washing machine was broke and I ended up going to the laundry mat for the majority of the day and got nothing done at the house! GRRRR!!!!! Hopefully its just the belt and will be an easy fix! We made our first house payment yesterday and that was sad! but I'm also proud to pay it! So now I'm at work and the weekend is over and I'm kinda glad! I wonder what the Almighty has in store for me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment